Register your interest in borrowing Dr Morton's otoscope
The otoscope attaches to your iPhone allowing you to capture a video of your eardrum and obtain a diagnosis from our doctor
To register interest please fill out the below
There are a few things you should know about:
- The otoscope is only compatible with iPhone 5, 5S, SE, 6 and 6S
- Phone not included. You need the right phone
- Once available, you can borrow the otoscope for 30 days
Cupris otoscopes are an innovative new product that enable you to look inside your ears using your iPhone
With the Dr Morton's/Cupris app, Cupris can upload videos for you to your Dr Morton's patient record and enable our doctors to take a look if you wish.
Our otoscopes are arriving from Cupris soon. You can register your interest now. There is no charge at this stage.
Borrowing our otoscope: frequently asked questions
How much does it cost to borrow an otoscope?
It costs just £10 to borrow the otoscope, plus a £150 deposit which you will be charged only if you do not return the otoscope within 30 days.
Please note that you are responsible for the cost of return postage.
I captured a video of my ear(s) with the otoscope and would like to send it to your doctors for assessment. How much does it cost?
If you choose to upload and consult our doctor as a result of what you find in your ears, consultations with Cupris to Dr Morton's cost £35 or just £10 to subscribers and business customers. That is the normal cost of an email consultation with a doctor at Dr Morton's, plus £10 to Cupris.
How long do I get to keep the otoscope before I have to send it back?
You can keep the otoscope for up to 30 days. You will be expected to return it within that period.
How does the process work?
- Request the Cupris otoscope as a registered customer of Dr Morton's
- Download the Cupris App to your iPhone when the otoscope arrives
- Use the otoscope to capture a video inside your ears and the Cupris App will make sure that it reaches our Doctor for review
- During registration you wil be asked some simple questions to help the doctor give the best advice (for more information, see the question below). When using Dr Morton's otoscope you consent to data sharing between Cupris and Dr Morton's so that our Doctor may review the results. The service is confidential
- If you choose to upload and consult our doctor as a result of what you find in your ears, consultations with Cupris to Dr Morton's cost £35 or just £10 to subscribers and business customers
What does your doctor need to know about the health of my ear(s) in order to give the best advice?
If you decide to have an email consultation with one of doctors, you will be asked the following questions:
- Do you have earache? Is it mild or severe?
- Are there any popping or crackling sounds in your ears?
- Have you had a recent cold or sore throat?
- Is your hearing reduced?
- Is there any ringing sound [tinnitus]?
- Have you had previous problems with ear wax?
- Is there any discharge from the ear?
Is the otoscope compatible with my phone?
The otoscope is compatible with iPhone 5, 5S, SE, 6 and 6S.
How do I use the otoscope?
You will be sent an instruction guide along with the otoscope
We also recommend that you watch this very informative video on how to use the otoscope:
What happens if I fail to return the otoscope within 30 days?
We take authority to collect from you £150 if the otoscope is not returned within 30 days.
I have more questions. How do I get in touch with you?
You can contact our customer service team on 012 123 123 12 Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm or send an email to email@example.com